Matrix-6G Progress Update

I’ve gotten all the controls for editing the Matrix-6R’s voice parameters coded and operational. I also discovered a problem with the control labels in the GUI: I realized that the fonts I’m using were not encapsulated in the plugin – the labels would be completely messed up when the plugin was opened on a computer which doesn’t have those fonts installed. I hadn’t noticed this with the MophoGUI because it uses Arial, which is a pretty common font. Anyway, I figured out how to embed the font data in the plugin and now all the type will render correctly on any computer. Huzzah!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *